Wednesday 3 January 2018

ac - How can I build BJT amplifier with Vin and Vout requirements (peak to peak values)


I have been working on a project but I'm not sure if I'm complying with the requirements that I was given.




  1. Design a BJT amplifier such that VIN=0.1 V and VOUT=5 V (peak to peak values). Justify the gain of the amplifier by performing DC and AC analyses for the design.





  2. Increase the value of VIN in order to reach the saturation point in the DC load line. Justify the value obtained experimentally using the theoretical analysis of the Q-point.




Here is a screenshot of the BJT amp I have done in iCircuit. I adjusted the values until I was able to get a 5 V output but I'm not sure if my circuit meets the requirements. Can anyone help me with this project?



Screenshot of the BJT amp enter image description here enter image description here



Here are the images of the diagram Joink Suggested. When it initial y displays a 5 V P-P value and then it switches to alternate current with a peak to peak value of 107mV


But the output volate is 5 Peak to peak from the capacitor as you suggested in my opinion. 5 P-P enter image description here



Then it displaysenter image description here the following




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...