Thursday 30 November 2017

operational amplifier - Avoid leakage current


I use an opamp driver to pump several amps through an LED. My circuit is below.


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


When the input is low, I see a small leakage which I suspect is due to Offset Voltage of the opamp between the +/- terminals. 500uV is the Opamps' input offset voltage and the leakage current is 1mA.


I like to avoid this leakage but it is not easy to fix the offset voltage of the Opamp. How can I modify this circuit to avoid any leakage?


My input is a digital signal between 0 and 2.5V.





No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...