Saturday 4 November 2017

resistors - Different LEDs in parallel


Are there any special considerations I should pay attention to, when I wire multiple LEDs in Parallel?


I am doing a project with a 100 LEDs in parallel. Each LED could be a different color, and each LED is wired with a resistor (or should I not do this and group the LEDs with one resistor?)



I've calculated each resistor with regarding to the amount of current the LED will draw, and the power supply will come from a wall wart rated at 5v and 5A.


Sample diagram:


LED in Parallels




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...