Saturday 4 November 2017

pcb - Help Needed with Voltage Controlled Synth Circuit


I am building a somewhat out-of-the-ordinary guitar pedal that involves some synth elements, namely controlled voltage. I'm a little confused by something that I suspect is actually pretty basic.


I am pretty comfortable with circuit diagrams for guitar distortion and overdrive effects, but this pedal uses controlled voltage, and I am being thrown off by the "CV1" and "CV2" markings on the linear pots on the upper left. As I have no experience with controlled voltage audio, I don't actually know WHERE or WHAT to connect these leads to. I understand these to be Controlled Voltage 1 and Controlled Voltage 2, but I am uncertain of what these represent in terms of the audio components, and where they lead to/from. As they terminate in X markings, they don't resemble the other voltage markings on the schematic, this is also confusing.


THIS is the circuit diagram I'm working from. enter image description here



This is probably a pretty nooby question, but I appreciate any and all help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...