Wednesday 8 November 2017

switches - Switching op-amp gain resistances - how?


Given the following circuit:


enter image description here


What is the component / circuit I should be using to switch the signal between each of the gain resistors? (the ⊠s in the schematic)


The inputs ID0 to ID2 are TTL (could be active high or active low, I don't mind). The input IA0 is analog \$\pm 2.5V\$, offset by \$+2.5V\$ by the voltage divider into the Op-Amp's non-inverting input. The output OA0 is the same (offset).


The feedback therefore is obviously going to swing around the virtual ground \$0V\$ (not sure what that would equate to in this circuit) in both directions, so needs to handle that.


I don't want the switching mechanism to give any amplification, and preferably have as little \$R_{ON}\$ as possible.


I don't have a clue what I should be using to do this switching. If it makes it easier I could fix the gain resistor to a known value and move the switching to the inverting input resistance (not shown on schematic).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...