Saturday 18 November 2017

Arduino and Windows 7


I have problems with Arduino Mega drivers on Windows 7.


I've downloaded newest driver from http://www.ftdichip.com/FTDrivers.htm, but i cant install driver.


I've installed USB Serial Converted, but USB Serial Port dosen't work (i tried to reinstal driver, but it don't bring any effect).


I've used this below instruction:



  • In Windows 7 the FTDI driver is plug and play (windows should identify that it has been plugged in and can automatically download/install the correct driver)

  • If this doesn't work download the FTDI drivers from: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm


  • Make sure you're using the latest JRE in 32-bit (even if you run 64-bit)


.... and it doesn't bring any effect too. Could you help me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...