Wednesday 11 May 2016

transformer - where is the closed path in tesla coil?


I saw a bunch of videos about Tesla coil which works on like an air cored transformer producing high voltage but could be figured it out how exactly it works I mean if we bring a tube light, lamp then it starts glowing without any physical connection. we need a closed path to complete the circuit. my questions are 1.how the power is transferred from the air directly to the load(a blub)? 2.if power is transferred then how it formes a closed path?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...