Monday 16 May 2016

configuration - Hall Sensor NJK-5002-C Configuraion


NJK-5002-C Hall Sensor



Here is the link to the sensor I am talking about. Now the problem is that according to the label it has as shown, it says that Brown wire goes to V+, Blue wire to V- and the Black wire goes to Signal. THe output depends n the input and the signal will be in operating voltages of 6 to 36 Volts DC. I am working on these sensors for the past 5 days. No datasheet, No information online, (Company name is Omdhon, not omron) and I can't seem to get a change in its output if I get a magnet either normal or rare earth strong magnets into its proximity (8mm). If anybody knows what should I do to make it work, it would be a great contribution and will save me. 1. Whether Pull up is requires or not. 2. What should be the configuration to make it work. Seriously I am going mad.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...