Thursday 26 May 2016

high voltage - Would the FCA47N60F work for a ZVS flyback driver?


I have built a few flyback drivers from 555 controlled to the ZVS. I always have one problem, the power transistors keep burning out. For the ZVS driver, I used the IRFP250 and keep having the problem of transistor failure over about 24 volts for the input. Here's a schematic of the ZVS.


enter image description here


I recently ordered some FCA47N60F 600 volt 47 amp MOSFETs on sale at electronic goldmine. Would these transistors work with the circuit, or are there specific transistor properties needed for the circuit?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...