Monday 25 January 2016

operational amplifier - Transimpedance AMP, Active HPF, phototdiode (updated)


The original post is here Transimpedance AMP, Active HPF, phototransistor


I decided to change back to a photodiode instead of a phototransistor since I have used one for a similar experiment in the past. I also took the suggestion to remove the feedback capacitor.


In this setup I am using a VISHAY BPW34. Should the Rf be good enough for good readings? And is non inverting high pass good enough to pass only 995Hz frequency and amplify the signal? Should this setup work in terms of op amp and output?



enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...