Monday 18 January 2016

high voltage - Charging a circuit to around 10kV from 3V (two AA batteries) for discharge over 20msec


How can I design a circuit that can be charged to around 10kV (somewhere between 5 and 20kV is fine) from two AA batteries (~3V)?


I am going to draw about 20mA over a high resistance load for a short amount of time, around 20 to 50msec. It is okay if it takes the circuit a while to reach the 10kV output voltage, as to not draw too much current from the battery while charging the circuit.


When discharging, the output current will be current limited to a maximum of 20mA.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...