Tuesday 12 January 2016

components - What is the size of this microcontroller? Having trouble reading a data sheet


I am trying to find a small enough microcontroller for a project, but I am not familiar with the notation used to denote the sizes in this image: enter image description here What does that mean when it says 12,20/11,80 SQ and 7,50 TYP. The image is from this datasheet. OR is this not where I find the physical dimensions? If these do not denote the physical dimensions of the part, then where in the datasheet is that written?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...