Tuesday 9 September 2014

diodes - Will this schematic work - basic LEDs + strips


This is my first LED project for my art bike and after a good chunk of reading, I wanted to know if the circuit would run properly.


LED are green 5mm from AliExpress. Forward voltage 3V-3.2V, 20mA



There is also a green LED strip in the design from AliExpress. 2835 SMD green lrd strip - use about 15 LEDs length. I'm guessing I won't need a resistor since it's 12v.


The battery will be 8xAA batteries. If my math is somewhat accurate about 24 hours run time - 16ah / 0.62ah -i.e (2000mah x 8 AA Battery) / (20mah x 31 leds)


I'm planning on using 22AWG if that makes any difference or should be advised on another size.


First diagram


EDITED with a voltage?


^ Here is an edited version #2 with a voltage converter... and 3.6 battery




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...