Wednesday 10 September 2014

analog circuit design resource recommendations



What are some excellent resources related to advanced analog circuit design? This includes RF, sonar, audio, low-frequency, high power, low power, noise, amplifiers, etc.. To get the most obvious contender out of the way, I currently refer to...



by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill, 1989
alt text
It isn't exactly a cookbook, but it also doesn't go into detail about each design, so it requires an electronics background to use. As such, it is excellent.


However, I know there are more specialized and advanced resources available. What do you use?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...