Thursday 18 September 2014

Circuit diagram of an oscilloscope with 50 ohm load impedance



I was told some oscilloscopes have 50 ohm impedance settings for radio frequency measurements for impedance matching (as opposed to one 1M ohm resistor and a 10pF capacitor in parallel for load impedance, which is good for low frequency measurements). I was able to find a circuit schematic of an oscilloscope. for the usual 1M ohm and 10pF capacitor in parallel. But i haven't been able to find a circuit diagram for the 50 ohm impedance oscilloscope. Id lile to know what the oscilloscope circuit looks like for the rf 50ohm impedance settings




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...