Sunday 2 July 2017

arduino - Can i implement a wireless connection between an embedded system and a mobile phone?


I'm trying out an automation system, and i was wondering if it is possible to communicate over, say WIFI between a mobile application and an embedded systems based arduino ethernet shield or microchip TCP/IP library for example.


I'm thinking if the embedded system can create a wireless network, to which the phone can connect to and use to communicate.


I'm not sure if this is possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...