Wednesday 5 July 2017

control - DALI : How commissioning process takes place in DALI system?


I have gone through various documents regarding the Commissioning in the DALI interface. But I finding it difficult to understand some of the points. So if anyone with DALI Commissioning can help me understand the commissioning procedure. I already know this part.




  1. first initialization command is sent.





  2. Then randomize command is sent which will generate 24-bit random address at ballast side.




After this how it assigns the short address to each ballast is out of my knowledge and this is where I am stuck right now. Any help would be much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...