Sunday 30 July 2017

Synchronize internal DAC to I2S on STM32F4


I have a CS4344 DAC connected to my STM32F407 outputting sound at a 44.1kHz rate with DMA and I2S and I would like to output and envelope signal through the internal DAC of the STM32F4, in sync with the I2S.


I could use a timer at a frequency of 44.1kHz but the 2 outputs wouldn't be in sync.


Is it possible to use the I2S WS clock to trigger the DAC conversion? So that everytime a sample is sent through I2S, a sample is converted through the internal DAC?


Thanks in advance!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...