Tuesday 11 July 2017

sensor - DHT22 needs electrical reset?



Building a wireless sensor based on ESP8266 + DHT22 (+ "X-8266" board) + DHTtester example progam I fell on a rather strange and annoying problem :



When powering up the board it doesn't detect the DHT22, unplugging and replugging the VCC pin of the DHT22 solves it.


My 2 cent :


Do you have any clue on this behavior and, better, a solution ? I could bind the VCC pin to a free GPIO and use it as a 3.3V power source but this wouldn't be very practical ...


PS. I have several DHT22 and the problem is the same for all. Hence I don't think this is linked to the DHT22 by itself, yet I might be wrong as they are all from the same batch




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...