Saturday 15 July 2017

transistors - Threshold switch


I'm looking for a threshold switch which sets the output voltage to Vin, only when Vin > 5V and sets the output to zero otherwise.


I tried the circuit below but it does the opposite of what I want. It sets the Vnode1 = Vin when Vin < 5 and sets Vnode1 to almost zero otherwise.


enter image description here


How can I achieve the desired circuit?



Answer



something likethis perhaps.


schematic



simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI&#39;s cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...