Monday 11 April 2016

voltage regulator - switching noise from ltc3780


I have currently built a buck-boost converter using LTC3780 on a breadboard following this deisgn. enter image description here


enter image description here



The circuit is calculated and designed to accommodate the input voltage given in the schematic. I have checked countless times and ensure that there is no mistakes in the connections. However the output that I am getting is only a noisy 6V. The switching signals that I observed on the oscilloscope is also fairly noisy. Can someone enlighten me how to troubleshoot this converter?


Thank You




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...