Saturday 16 April 2016

LTSPICE: How to display traces automatically when press Run Button?


I have a question related to LTSPICE. Some of the examples placed in Educational folder have this feature (i.e. when I press Run button, automatically some traces appear). I analyze example, but I don't find a command, an option or a directive able to make appearing trace automatically. Any idea?




Answer



After running the simulation, plot the desired waveforms, then activate the waveform viewer (click on its area), and then click on the Save button in the toolbar (or in the File > Save menu). This creates the .plt file. Whenever you first run the simulation, or when you open up the waveform, the saved traces will show up. This answer was also here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...