Friday 22 April 2016

operational amplifier - Confused about exponential equation in First Order Integrator Circuit


I have a problem above, where the question goes as such:


I have a Miller Integrator Circuit as such:



enter image description here


Now, I pass in a square wave pulse of 1V height and 1ms Width


enter image description here


Now, I have a resistor of Rf = 1M ohm connected across C as shown above. According to book that I read, I can't seem to understand how the time constant or the exponential equation is derived as shown below:


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...