Tuesday 17 November 2015

usb - TUSB2046B hub with raspberry pi zero


I'm using a TUSB2046B hub connected to a raspberry pi zero. The hub circuit looks like this:


enter image description here


There appears to be a 12MHz sine wave coming from the crystal (as counted by my scope) and 3.3V on the VCC, /EXTMEM and EEDATA pins. If I connect a device to the Pi using a USB OTG micro-to-micro cable, lsusb shows the device. But if I connect the hub shown in the diagram, it shows nothing. And I don't see any signalling on the USBDM / USBDP lines when I inspect them with the scope.


Have I got something seriously wrong? Is there some good reason it's not talking back to me?



Answer



You have no speed setting selected for the uplink. In the datasheet Figure 11 it shows the complete schematic.


enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...