Saturday 7 November 2015

Am I compensated by the electricity company for electricity that exits my home on the neutral wire?



DISCLAIMER: I am not an electrician or electrical engineer.



Let's say that all I have running in my home is a 10 watt LED light bulb (nothing else). This bulb uses very little of the electricity coming into my home and most of it exits my home on the neutral wire.


Does the electricity company compensate me for this electricity that I return to them, on the neutral wire?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...