Sunday 15 November 2015

Are light dependent resistors stable wrt time?


This question specifically concerns my issues with an ORP12 like:-


ORP12 LDR


I've read the data sheet and I see that resistance changes wrt short time (15 sec). Also note 1 mentions 16 hours. But what happens after? Is it possible that the resistance could double (69k to 136k) over the course of a couple of weeks? I need this question answering in order to rule out other possibilities for my resistance change in an otherwise steady state system.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...