Monday 6 October 2014

Resonant Frequency from Bode plot


If we have a transfer function that shows no peaking in the magnitude bode plot (Starting from a flatline and then rolling off). Does this mean that there is no resonant frequency? Or do we consider the point at which the curve begins to roll off the resonant frequency?


I understand that resonant frequency is the location at which we have the maximum value so I'm assuming that there isn't a resonant frequency in this case but I wanted to be sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...