Wednesday 8 October 2014

Naively mixing two (or perhaps more) audio signals


this is my first question and I am very much a beginner in electronics so I apologize if this is a too stupid question.


I have Atari punk console and another small homemade audiomaking circuit. These two have mono audio signals as outputs and I would like to combine these as one in the simplest possible way. I know next to nothing about audio processing but I believe that the strength of the two signals is roughly the same.



What would a neat solution be? It would be really nice if I could extend the solution later on to more than just two signals but thats not really important.


Any hints, references, guides, links or ideas would be highly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...