Saturday 4 October 2014

amplifier - Common emitter with low voltage input


I have to do a project involving a common emitter amplifier. The only given data is: the amplitude of the input signal is 100u, and offset voltage is 0.


I need that signal to be amplified. But my circuit won't amplify the signal, instead it will add offset voltage or even attenuate it.


What have i done wrong? Any ideas how to dimensionate the elements ( if that's the problem ) ?


Circuit was made in OrCAD Lite 16.6.


The circuit


Simulation results




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...