Monday 27 October 2014

modulation - How to get BPSK data from I/Q signal


I am using AD8347(0.8 GHz to 2.7 GHz Direct Conversion Quadrature Demodulator) to demodulate a BPSK modulated carrier wave. There is no intermediate frequency used.


By feeding the signal into this chip, I was able to get 4 outputs: IOPP, IOPN, QOPP, QOPN (I signal output positive, I signal output negative, Q signal output positive and Q signal output negative).


The source data is 115200 baud BPSK modulated to a 2.4GHz carrier wave. How do I analyze the 4 outputs to retrieve the original data? I understand that BPSK modulation meant that only the IOPP and IOPN signals are useful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...