Sunday 26 October 2014

multiplexer - Switching a current source through a MUX


I have a current source of square pulses (0-20 uA) generated by a NI 9265 device. I am trying to build a fast switching circuit using TI CD4051 multiplexer to switch the current signal between different channels to apply it to different electrode pairs. The problem I am having is getting current on all channels even when all channels are OFF. Mux however is doing fine with a voltage signal. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...