Wednesday 21 May 2014

what type of energy electrical current have



I'm interested in what kind of energy has electric current ?. For everything I taught in school should have kinetic energy because electrons are on a certain potential within the electric field when the switch is closed then the electrons move and the electric current is "generated" which then should have the kinetic energy. And so I was thinking all the time until I came across this article http://amasci.com/miscon/energ1.html which actually tells me that everything I know about the electric current is wrong On the other hand, I wonder if so many books from college ,schools, are spoken in the wrong way It's just a little weird that a huge number of scientists and engineers are actually talking nonsense all the time and so I hope that you can help me clarify my dilemma.


thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...