Wednesday 28 May 2014

led - looking for a sensor that activates when hit by a certain frequency burst


I have a question that may seem silly, but I am only new at this type of thing: 



Is there a sensor that I could connect to an LED (via an integrated circuit of some description, I assume) that would allow the LED to light up when the sensor came into range of a certain frequency?


I would like to run this setup from a 9v battery, if possible.


If this is possible, could I get a parts listing for what I would need for this setup?


Added:


What i was trying to achieve was a small device that incorporated an led that lit up when it detected a certain frequency/radio wave from another device (possibly a vehicle). Maybe an antenna instead of a sensor might be the go? Not sure yet and I am still very green with this. It was just an idea I had that may be useful for my work environment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...