Sunday 4 May 2014

How to replace an AC/AC power that has 2 outputs


Hi the power adapter for my mixer broke, and I need a new one (Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0). However they don't make them anymore, so I'm looking for an alternate solution. It has two 18V outputs that go into the mixer. So I was wonder if it's possible to hook up two separate power adapters to it to make it work, or find 1 power adapter and split it. However, I don't know what the necessary specs would be to make this work. Here is a picture of the broken power adapter's label.


What would the circuit diagram look like for hooking up two supplies to a three prong adapter?


enter image description here


Here is what the end that plugs into the mixer looks like:


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...