Monday 26 May 2014

pwm - current control via microcontroller


I have a micro-controller which calculates and decides about the current each minute. Then for one minute the circuit must hold that current constant. Then it should control the current via a buck circuit including MOSFET and a hall-effect current sensor. How to do it with AVR? it seems I need a control design(control theory). If there is an IC doing that automatically, it is very appreciated (I mean that I give it the required current in analogue or digital and it generates appropriate PWM).




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...