I have a bag of DAC7512N digital to analog converter from TI. They are still sealed in the original packing, however the caution notes denote "calculated shelf life in sealed bag: 24 months" and the sealed date on the packing dates back to 01/01/07. Now the question is the shelf life an absolute lifetime for the devices in other words after the 24 months are the component unusable? or does it mean that at this point further procedures must be applied to the component such as baking before they could be used in a circuit?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?
I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...
-
In all the texts I encountered so far, I find the following pole-zero diagram example for an RLC series circuit: The transfer function for t...
-
I'm having an issue with my Silicon Photomultiplier (SiPM) feedback circuit. The output is not behaving as expected. My board schematic ...
-
I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...
-
being from a CS background I am a complete noob at this. I'll keep this short. I have a couple of 18650 batteries that i salvaged from a...
-
I have a transformer based AC fan controller (rated for 230V input) with five output steps ( 230V(5) - 200V(4) - 160V(3) - 140V(2) - 125V(1)...
-
As asynchronous serial communication is widely spread among electronic devices even nowadays, I believe many of us have encountered such a q...
-
I have a project which uses a TI step down converter ( LMZ14201 ) to buck an input voltage (up to 41V) down to a regulated 5V. Until now, I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment