Friday 6 December 2019

microcontroller - Help find data sheet for micro-controller?


I found a packet of 10 micro-controller in my brother's electronics stuff. It reads "Atmel ATMEGA168A-PU".


I looked at Atmel's website but could not find any such product. I need it's data sheet to know that it is capable of ? I would like to play with it.



Answer



Here you go. Datasheet for the ATmega48A; ATmega48PA; ATmega88A; ATmega88PA; ATmega168A; ATmega168PA; ATmega328; ATmega328P - Atmel 8-bit Microcontroller with 4/8/16/32KBytes InSystem Programmable Flash


This microcontroller can be used to make your home-grown Arduino clone, among other things. The DIP part lends itself to making the Really Bare Bones Board quite well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...