Monday 2 December 2019

lithium ion - Designing Under/Over Voltage LiPo protection circuit


I am currently trying to design a protection circuit for a project of mine that uses a single cell 3.7v lithium ion battery. I found this image online which uses 2 TL431s: circuit


However, I am really not that good at EE, so I am clueless as to what the unlabeled resister values would have to be in order for this circuit to function properly. I realize that there are protection circuit ICs, but I want to build the actual circuit myself. Does anyone have any insight as to how this circuit works and what the resistor values would need to be?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...