Friday 6 December 2019

7segmentdisplay - Can a laser display numbers like an LCD 7 segment display?




Possible Duplicate:
Is there a way to convert a 7 segment display to be displayed by a laser beam?




I am a 12 year old child with a growing interest in electronics. I want to have a laser project numbers like a 7 segment display. Is there a way to hook a 7 segment display up to a laser to have the laser display the numbers onto a flat surface?


The design needs to be as compact as possible. Do you know if maybe there is an electronic converter or way that can be used to hook it up in place of the 7 segment display? Like this:


Binary for the 7 segment display -> ??Mystery part described above??? -> Laser display module.


I just started electronics a few days ago, I've got some grasp on the basic stuff, but I could really use some help here. I have a very limited amount of resources available and needed to ask people who know what they're doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...