Saturday 6 April 2019

simulation - LTSpice Transient Analysis - How to specify the number of data points per step



I performed a 1us duration transient analysis on a basic inverting op-amp circuit with the resistor value Rx sweeping from 846 Ohms to 1385 Ohms. When I export the data to a text file (File -> Export data as text), the resulting text file has multiple data points for each "step". As an example, for Rx = 848, LTSpice creates 3 data points at 0s, 819ns, and 1us (See Figure 2).


Parsing this text file in excel is a bit annoying but not impossible, I just need to extract every 4th element. However, the problem is that LTSpice generates more data points for some "steps". In Figure 3, for Rx = 1.38k, LTSpice generates 4 data points instead of 3. Now data parsing in excel becomes annoying because sometimes I need to extract every 5th element, while other times I need to extract every 6th element.


So my question is: Is there a way to specify the number of data points created in each step?


Figure 1:


enter image description here


Figure 2:


enter image description here


Figure 3:


enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...