Tuesday 30 April 2019

operational amplifier - Op-amp slew rate over frequency


I did an experiment with an op-amp for measuring slew rate of a 741. After a certain frequency, with the help of an oscilloscope, I measured a slew rate which was approximately 25 V/ms. After that I was expecting that as I increase the frequency, the slew rate will also change, but it didn't changes at all. I varied my frequency up to 100 kHz, and I found the same 25 V/ms. Why is this happening?


Before I did the experiment, I was also wondering what frequency I should use to measure my slew rate. Through my experiment, I found it to be constant over frequency, but I still don't understand why this is happening. Is it due to the maximum rate of change of voltage?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...