Sunday 28 April 2019

arduino - How can I replace a relay with a MOSFET Transistor?


I have this working


schematic



simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


An Arduino commute both relays and a power adapter charge each battery at a time.


I would like to replace each relay by a MOSFET. How can I do that?


I think the solution bellow will not work because DRAIN is always connected to SOURCE and this will short circuit batteries. MOSFETS only isolate from SOURCE to DRAIN.


When the D9 is HIGH, D10 will be LOW so the power adapter will never be charging both batteries simultaneously.


schematic


simulate this circuit


Sorry for the messy schematic.


Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...