Sunday 21 April 2019

transistors - BJT gain.Width of base region vs collector current


We know that in active region Ic=beta(Ib),so it means that as Ib decreases the Ic should decrease proportionally,but the early effect states that as we increase Vce the width of the base region decreases hence less recombination ( less base current as less electrons travel into base ,for PNP) therefore the Ic increases.. Aren't these two concepts contradicting or am i missing something ?Explain for common emitter bias. Please help me clear my doubts.Thanks in advance.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...