Wednesday 1 January 2020

instrumentation amplifier - How to Read Wheatstone Bridge negative voltage with Arduino?


I have a half bridge setup with strain gages and a INA126 to amplify the voltage. I can read the voltage fine when the lever is bent one way, but when beding the lever in the opposite direction I don't get any reading. I'm guessing it's because the voltage is negative. Is there a way to read the voltage when the lever is bent in either direction or would I have to make another half bridge to accomplish this?


enter image description here


Created schematic in Circuit Lab -> Schematic enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...