Friday 17 January 2020

optoelectronics - Trouble changing an optocoupler without changing circuit functionality.



As a part of a circuit an optocoupler was driving the gate of a MOSFET as follows:


enter image description here


Now I need to change the above opto with a 4N46 darlington one.


I'm not familiar with these much and having difficulty to replace it. Here is the functional diagram of the opto-darlington I need to use:


enter image description here


How should this be connected as an interface so that it would have the same functionality with previous one?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...