Sunday 26 January 2020

multiplexer - Time Division Multiplexing question



I am new to the concept of Time Division Multiplexing in school, after reading a few books I came over this question.




With the help of sketches explain Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) in terms of sources with the same bit rate as well as different bit rates. How can the existing analog lines be used? What are T1 and E1 circuits? show how the bit rate of T1 is 1.544 Mbps and that of E1 is 2.048 Mbps but yet all have the same sampling period of 12 msec. Use either one of them to explain how it works using TDM (using either T1 or E1).



I would like anybody with any knowledge on how to solve the question to please help me out here am stuck.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...