Monday 18 June 2018

cad - Editing title block/frame in Eagle


As you may know, along with my previous posts in SE I've shown myself as getting familiar with Eagle. And hence, new things to learn are coming and some are not always transparent.


A simple thing such as making a proper title block/frame in Eagle is not an easy task to me now. I've tried Google but the available answers out there are not satisfying


I can make a title block now which is done similarly to adding a component



However, it's more meaningful to customize the information on the block such as some description, project name, author.... are not editable


the project's name is currently tied to the project file name and cannot be changed. Other fields are customized by using Text command but the fonts, size are not consistent with the ones come with the frame.


I'm confused already


Thanks in advance for help!




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...