Saturday 30 June 2018

BJT Amplifier with Emitter Bypass Capacitor Design



I am trying to design a BJT amplifier. The circuit is shown below with its parameters.



  • beta=180


  • RL=20kΩ

  • VA=0 (early effect can be ignored)

  • VCC=15V


BJT Amplifier


There are three constraints listed below:



  1. Swing voltage of Vout must be between 22V and 24V (peak to peak)

  2. Voltage gain must be equal to 20.

  3. Power dissipation by resistors must be under 0.2 Watt



As you may understand this is a project and I do not expect the whole solution. But useful hints or calculation steps would be so useful. I want to learn,



  • Which part of this circuit should I design first?

  • How do I adjust peak to peak voltage?

  • How do I approach power dissipation considerings?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...