Tuesday 29 November 2016

operational amplifier - Making sense of non ideal elements on signal conditioning circuit


So I was trying to solve a problem where I would get an input signal of 230V,16A@50Hz and the output had to be the same frequency but in the rage of 0V and 5V. Through the analysis of the circuit below I got to the expressions :


enter image description here



Corresponding to this circuit: enter image description here


With the values used on MultiSim I should be seeing a sine wave with a slight phase difference between 0V and 5V. Are my calculations wrong? Is there something I am getting wrong in the schematic from the simulation? Are non ideal components causing this much fuss? enter image description here




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...