Sunday 17 July 2016

dc dc converter - Solution for "No drop" LDO


I have a very noisy 5V supply, the noise is in very low FQ around 1kHz.


From all the components In my project there is only one I have to provide with 10Hz - 2kHz clean 5V.


But because I need 5V and I only have 5V. I can not just use LDO. So my current idea is to use low noise LDO with boost converter:




  • LT1109

  • LT1761


schematic


simulate this circuit – Schematic created using CircuitLab


I'm looking for integration solution and right now I have found only this one:


I found this one (http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/datasheet/3537fd.pdf) but Rejection Ration of this LDO is disporting + I would not have a way to hand solder it.


Any suggestion ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

arduino - Can I use TI's cc2541 BLE as micro controller to perform operations/ processing instead of ATmega328P AU to save cost?

I am using arduino pro mini (which contains Atmega328p AU ) along with cc2541(HM-10) to process and transfer data over BLE to smartphone. I...